Meter of popularity

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Hello, my name is Brian =D *ting!*

Now that's what I'm gonna say FOR ALL DAY LONG tomorrow~ lol
Don't forget that magic touch *ting!* too! Smile, is infectious =p

Ahhh I'm excited! Near ecstatic mood!! Goshhh! Tomorrow, the real deal~ Gets to blend into a society where the intelligence of the nation gathers. [lol like some superior genius society, MENSA meh!]


Yeeeeeap, tomorrow will be the registration for fellow UPM-ians, and I'm one of them. Mixed feeling actually, but anticipation rules 80% of it! =D
a
What I managed to cramp in.


Primarily clothes, foods, basic necessities.. I haven't even finish signing and filling in all the details =S

So... Good luck I guess? Not having the flare to blog. lol~ Till the next post! Chow~

No comments: