Meter of popularity

Sunday, December 26, 2010

26/12/10

I can summarize today into 2 words. Drive, and eat. lol

Went to A.Sally's house in PJ, I drove! woohoo~ Not alone of course, not the right moment to do so, still kena nag like there's no tomorrow from my mom *sigh*
Then from there, rest awhile then terus go Klang and go A.Chin's house pulak. Drove there again, and I must say, KL's road sign is SO SO misleading!! = =''

The haul I got today was:
-Rojak with potato and its kuah that contains curry leaves, dahl, and traces of tomyam taste??
-Red wine Mee Suah

Seriously, 1st time in my 19 years of experience of eating rojak... Solanum?! Oh I mean, Potato?! It taste good though, with the unique of the kuah provided..
The kuah, I mean, Dee Kuah, oooh~ spicy, aromatic, attractive, addictive, seductive[lol?] it taste so good that you can practically eat it with ANYTHING!

For that Red wine Mee Suah.. Don't get deceived by that seemingly subtle yet logical food. [That's what I've been through, got con lol] Its just normal noodle in normal clear soup with a hint of wine and some fried ginger. Taste different though, although the side ingredients are almost the same as what you can find in normal hawker stall.

No pictures available since I'm just too lazy to capture and post it here xD

Xmas! It was a day earlier.. Oh what a normal day to have, since I'm not celebrating it, and I'm not invited to any gathering or whatsoever [oh so saddening..] Played Monster backyard and Dota for the whole freaking day! lol

Anyway, I got my birthday present that was delayed for almost 9 MONTHS the day before Xmas! So, that's considered something surprising huh? Thanks Miss A, Devil to Kill Somebody =)

And oh, I just signed up for Adsense, any good souls that are helpful enough to tell me the difference between Nuffnang and Adsense? Thanks=D

No comments: