Meter of popularity

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

29/12/10

Woke up early[9am] today although I slept at 4am the morning before. Before I slept sengaja go and kacau Amy by sending her msg, x sangka, not even a reply after 12 hrs lol.
Wake up d terus do all the house chores, sweep, mop, laundry and those trifling stuff.
Had a NUTRITIOUS breakfast [well, at least, partially nutritious] which comprised of freshly blended tropical fruit mixed juice [guava, apple, pineapple and pear] and some fried nuggets. lol, just want to clear of my fridge before heading off Spore maa! xD

Had a sing K session with Mr C and L, miss L and L. lol Initially we promised to be there at 1pm but MR C said it was too early, ended up having us waited for him for almost half an hour ++! = =''
Seriously, had a great time singing with them and I think I'm in my real-high-pitch-soprano form today. hahahahaha, go and challenge all those imba high pitch song, feels so nice to sing loudly just to reach those notes although my voice is shaky hahaha.
Mr L just knows how to heat up the atmosphere =D although its FREAKING cold in there, sub-zero temperature, lol, and the AC's system is centralized, can't be tuned.
Anyway, I'm talking about the Musicbox in MP, aside from its sucky mic and fragile-looking cabinet, the price and atmosphere seems to be ok to me haha. Its cheap! Rm10 for almost 4 hours!! Because they let us sing extra one hour and don't ask me why, mayb it has something to do with my face? *Raise and drop both eyebrows*

Lepas tu, went back, after awhile pulak headed to Sir D's house for TKD instructor meeting. It was SERIOUSLY invigorating and inspiring! I can't deny the fact that he's charismatic and knowledgeable in his field though. If everything goes well, it will be perfect!

And oh, did I mention about Kingdom Hearts and Monster Backyard... Damn.. both of this game is just so addictive = ='' Yesterday after YC session in Hailam kopitiam, come back sudah mau tumbang punya, but that PSP with KH in it somehow managed to revitalized me and keep my senses up to 4AM. lol.. And, RATIONALLY/LOGICALLY, someone who sleeps at 4 usually would have crave for more slumber but instead, I woke at 8 to check out of Monster Backyard upgrade process.. lol, lifeless..

Anyway, mistaken the date to go to Spore, its 31st, not 30th. lol, Sudah mau pack all my clothes just now until my mom asked me if I'm ok or not hahaha

No comments: