Meter of popularity

Friday, December 17, 2010

Unleash the beast within!

16/12/10
8.00am - chanted Nam-Myo-Ho-Ren-Ge-Kyo 3 times, lifting my pencil and gave it all out.
8.30am - Dripping sweat with endless sighing.
9.45am - Stuffed my IC back into my wallet.. and.... I'M FREEEEEEEEEEE!!! *Jumps up breaking ceiling*

The red-horned, glinted eyes, furious and trembling being in me is tearing the Brian into someone else!

10.15am - Reached sg.chua badminton court, blow water wif vincent the gay, william the wushu master, wye kit the wen ket, kok wai the ham sap cock and Liew the boss of blacks while waiting for the court to open..
anyway, at dat time, norman is SUPPOSED to be with us, but he fetched a girl with him and both of them is staying in the car till 11+. Menurut pandangan kok wai, norman is releasing his stress! sounds wrong huh? lol

11.00am - 1.30pm : Excreting excess nitrogenous waste, water, and mineral salt via skin through the action of maneuvering and balancing the coordination between the torso and appendages with the aid of a racquet and a coc.. i mean shuttlecock. lol
In other words, Im playing badminton. lol.. anyway, got pawned by others in badminton, not in form, AT ALL!
[sorry wye kit, for the 2 smashes at the neck lol.]

2.00pm-5.00pm : Straight after badminton we went to a renowned[kononnya] CC in Semenyih. Played for 3 hrs of dotA and CS... GOT PAWNED AGAIN!! sigh really x song laaa, must train harder to own them back! =p

5.00pm-6.00pm : Went kok wai the hamsap's house to have a rejuvenating bath b4 heading to the class party! His house is not bad =)

And so we eventually reached the climax of the day, the class party!! yeeehaayy~! Karamjit came 1st, followed by Puan Sabariah =D Pn Asiah FFK me cuz she has to go PJ.. lol, not blaming u teacher, don worry haha... Mr Soh reached later on and start to talk about what we gonna do during holidays! No idea, gonna see how it goes but for now I'm pretty sure I'm gonna do nothing beneficial lol.. play game 1st! hehe!
Pn Chew became the spark light when she came the latest cuz she forgot the time! lol.. And Michelle got attracted to her like a bee to a rose[oh such a wonderful comparison here~] since she missed her so much =) and they keep talking about Chem stuff, which slightly annoyed Meg which has not even the slightest bit mood discuss bout it, I shrugged, she smiled. lol

And so that day ended like that.. Oh not to forget that i slept at 2 cuz playing dota lol..
Oh yea, gonna start packing and clean my disposal site[my study room] tomoro. [the 18th]
Can't relax 100% cuz i'm still having an exam this Sunday WHICH I DID NOT PREPARED AT ALL because STPM was b4 this.. sigh..
But today's sing k's session gave me a gud laugh and a great excuse for me to scream to the top of my lungs =p

No comments: