Meter of popularity

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

SUCCESS!!

Yeah baby~
I got the job as GAB promoter!
Never heard of this GAB before? think again.
1, 2, 3
its Guiness Anchor Berhad. lol

At least I got an opportunity to get extra allowance before CNY so that I can spend on things I love by my own without wanting money from mom =)

Well, of course, thanks to Alex who gave me the chance for the interview, and every each of you that I called owe me one! xD

Overall, had quite a day with Yap, Liew, Khor, Kok Wai, Meg, Jia Wern and Ah Lui. To go and interview and stuff.
Initially it worries me because they need only 6 people but due to some miscommunication but we end up there with 8 fella. And I was afraid that the effort we paid to go all the way there to PJ is futile! But everything went well eventually =D

Time to celebrate with dotA!!
More outings to come! Thurs gonna go swim [too bad, only a few joining]
Friday go the mines!
Saturday go BKB and YC for Christmas! weeehoo! Paintball!! Bila! Just gotta plan for it! hahaha
I want to do so many things, its just that I got limited financial support and time lol

anyway, try to wave your hand like an orchestra's conductor while listening to the BGM, seriously you can feel the flow of it, hahaha [this is so totally random yes i know! haha]

No comments: