Meter of popularity

Saturday, December 18, 2010

I disappointed them

I skipped my EG exam today. Sigh...
After sessions of trainings and reading.. I came to a point of realization whereby, I'm actually not really into arts, huh? Well, I like to look, and for some paintings, at least I will appreciate.. But to go in details and scrutinize every single subtle, intricate feature of it, I'm afraid I'm not the one to do so.. Maybe I shall put myself in a field that I'm keen of, and to contribute to kosen-rufu through there..

Time really waits for no one.. Everything is changing!
For example:
When I was 6.



To.....
Current state of Brian.
After 13 years~
I got a weird feeling, hard to express through words after seeing the difference of this.. I dunno why..

Lately, I was scavenging through some of the old pictures.. And I noticed, our parent, was once like us too.. having funny pictures, smiling and laughing crazily.. ahh... Just like us.. And time makes them into someone like them, now.
Hmmm, not really sure what I'm trying to bring out anyway.. lol

Ah oh yea! this pic is for the passport renewal purpose, gonna go s'pore for countdown this year.. =D
But not really anticipating it actually, dah la the currency there is about 2x our Rm, and the culture and food there is of less difference compared to Malaysia.. But nvm laa, jz gonna have fun taking pictures there I guess, especially in the universal studio, here I come~!


Oh yeah.. The pain on my back is getting apparent as days pass by.. Especially rainy days! Sigh, I hope that muscle strengthening exercise could ease the ache there, because its making me really slozzy[sloppy and lazy]!

No comments: