Meter of popularity

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Anticipation kills.

Yes.
Since the event that took place during my 2011's CNY weren't really that exciting, I should look forward towards the forthcoming event rather than to look back at my dull holidays..
But because of this 'dull' CNY holidays, I managed to finish 2 characters in Kingdom Hearts-Birth By Sleep! =D awesome game!
Next stop, FF7 as recommended by Lilian!

Anyway, this is gonna be a week saturated with activities!! Well, at least at the end of this week la..
Because I'm gonna take care of my grandpa which is currently staying with me for the next few days till wednesday. Inject insulin thrice a day, settle his phlegm problem and to take care of his movement.. He's already 90+ and his auditory capability is near zero, have to write chinese words in a big piece of paper in order to communicate with him. haha
Makes me wonder, if I really want to live that long? For me, I think an age of about 70+ is quite enough, live a life worth living, and leave no burden to the future generation. Don't take me wrongly, I don't mean that my grandpa is a burden to me now, this is my own visionary. I don't want my children or grandson to get vex about me.

Owh, back to my main topic!
This friday.. Movie spree! Gonna watch 2-3 movies in a row! It has been quite some time since I last tried that.. And I made it an open invitation in Facebook, and invited more than 30++ ppl, wonder if there are even 10 ppl able to make it though.
Saturday! House skipping part 2! [Suggested by alex, cofounded by me, propagated by cheng] before heading to jia wern's hse for CNY steamboat! which will eventually go on and last till late evening and continue yum cha or home visit before returning home!
Sunday!! BBQ in my house! Since there are several requests that they want to come to my house, and its been a REAL LONG TIME since I do any big scale gathering or whatsoever. Gonna call my J4 and KHS friends, reckon its gonna be 20++ Not really sure if my house can accommodate that number of people comfortably.. And the amount of food.. owh, this is killing me! hope everything goes well that day!

Seriously, I want to reconcile with you all, like, ASAP...! haha =D

1 comment:

TJ said...

my house also got steambut that day~~haha...