Meter of popularity

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Ching!!

My hair!! Had a haircut just now..
And no don't get it wrong, I didn't had it bald! Although the title 'CHING!!!' [sound effect] suggested so.
But of course, made some changes from

Fringes to the left, with imba thick-coconut-like top

To
Something lighter, and able to feel the breeze easily.. lol, no more playing with my hair after this I guess!

Don't know if this hair style suits me, but just wanna make a change since it has been YEARS I've been in that previous hairstyle. haha.. And oh ya, I said I wanna dye my hair, that was before STPM... How come I still don't have the initiative to do so ah? lol

3 comments:

nancy said...

eh still quite long eh. but can see the diff la.u should cut it shorter though =p

TJ said...

!!! better lorr....see...no grass dy now...in the pic la....dk real 1 is how..haha.....told u to dont leave the middle longer like gek lok si de la...now lengzai dy lor?!..haha...

Fam said...

lol, got longer meh.. eh yee, i think the previous ones nicer, jz dat this one more comfortable haha