Meter of popularity

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Public swindler

Why the title?
because....
Please note the titbits.
Titbits, rm10 per packet, can't be rejected and its INSIDE the package of 32++
And most of you must be wondering what titbit on earth that cost us rm10 per packet? Big? Nice?
Its actually mixed muruku with some mimi sticks that is worth AT MOST rm3!!!!
Lobster cracked? wen ket!! Its the white colour roda thingy snacks you can find ANYWHERE that worth at most rm1 or rm2...
zzz


Total cost, for FOUR person! just to emphasize my point.. lol

Anyway, we had a really great time singing there, or rather, shouting for me.. me, hui ying, karmun and jay, damnn.. Hui Ying has that VITAS-LIKE VOICE!! she's really good in reaching high pitch voice.. Me? deng ngang xiong only laaa lol, karmun asked if I wanna go to toilet or not when im singing high pitch haha..

Cheng, very confident ahhh you! I noe laa I don sing as WELL as you!!! lol xD
[Ah he wont read this anyway except if other readers remind him to. lol]

Oh yea, seriously in love with the song 'un-break my heart', my climax for the day =D

No comments: