Meter of popularity

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

When hopes are accompanied by fear.

When people have high hopes on you, the fear starts to creep in you.
The fear of disappointing
The fear of losing
The fear of not achieving
The fear, for seeing the faces, of your parents, teachers

The face of shock, of bewilderment, of unbelieving, and of disappointment

As there is great light, darkness follows. There will be no light, if darkness does not exist.

*******************************************************************************


Alright folks, I got my result! And to be frank, its not my desired result but who are to be blamed but Brian Fam Sze Zheng?
For his obnoxious attitude of being last minute all the time?
Although it's above average score, but, humans are greedy.

Its really disappointing to see a non-sharp head in my exam slip.. No I'm not trying to show off here, please~ there are like, so many 4.0 out there!
Talking about that, do I even stand a chance to get scholarships?
Ahhhhh about scholarships, I don't even have a clear view on what I'm pursuing! What I know is that I'm gonna do something related to Bio, which is? [No idea]

Thinking of going NUS, advised by uncle to go and have a try for the application, no harm done right?
But for my result and my attitude, how am I to survive there? Heard from mic that in order to have the scholarship there we have to face an entrance level exam, and to maintain >3.5 CGPA for every test? That's just so not me.. although I realize I have to obliterate this parasitic laziness in me ASAP!

Just applied for USM few hours ago, with much uncertainties unsolved, I proceeded.. Since there weren't many choices available. That 8 choices fits my snugly.

Anyway, I'm not sad or what, just slightly disappointed for myself. For those who got desired results, congratulation and wish you guys tread a great path ahead!

For those who didn't perform well, don't be defeated by this devilish paper. Its just a paper that plays a minor role in your life, its not like the test of destiny or something, [I lol-ed when i typed this haha]
So, don't give up because God has a better plan ahead for you [quote from yeeth =) ] and strive forward ferociously like a lion king roaring with conviction!!
This is a test for your endurance for life, Miss M. =D Cheer up kay?

2 comments:

-Valerie Yee- said...

Agree of wat u said.
Hope she will recover from this nightmare soon.... even me oso?
=S

Fam said...

hey idk ur result oso leh..