Meter of popularity

Friday, February 18, 2011

Random

-Had a few REALLY fulfilling dinner, I think I gained weight =( Gonna work out more often!
-Gonna attend new Muay Thai class in kaki gym, hope it suits me and the people there friendly!
-Love the feeling of texting girls late night, even its not someone special, but still, yeah~ =D
-Skype and dota! Perfect applications combo! lol
-Had a new spec, thick frame *woohoo~* back to my nerd image and I'm loving it =)
-Reading a few courses about their description and spec in the future, but still, the vision hasn't land on me yet...
-Recently, fell in love with David Archuleta... Well, again.. lol
-Monday is not really D-Day for me, at least for now, still don't feel the bite yet.. Maybe a few hours before getting the result then I will tremble in fear and nervously?
-I got a new calculator phone, which, I'm not so used with the connections settings YET, making the yellow man keep swindling my money everyday = ='' [Rm 3-5 everyday u noe!! wa lao pain...]
-Hopes that Monday everyone will get their desired result, and to enter university and courses destined for them! For them and me, to excel and be successful in whatever we are studying or doing!
-Also, for the coming interview on Friday, I seriously hope that each and everyone of us that goes for that interview [khs-ian onli la] manage to get that major project! And I will be flying like a G-6.. lol
-Set my ringtone in hp as 'xiao ao jiang hu', which received several complaints that it is very eerie, especially when it rings at late night. lol [because it involves flutterzunge and overblowing]

-Actually , just want to have this post for you guys to view my blog, so that :
i) My digit counter will increase
ii) And for you guys to listen to the playlist at the right hand side of this blog, go for bruno mars's song, omg that 2 girls is just so cute, esp when she's eating the pear or apple, she's like a hamster hahaha

-Oh yea one more, I personally find that Foo is really good in making artwork that she can even modify her talent into decorating shoes maybe? Lol hey I'm half serious here ok? hahaha

-TJ! I love your blog, full with pictures and love, and your culu-ness mwahaha =p

-Meg, wa lao, emo kia, lol, dah la emo, x mau share your source of emoness some more, go main jauh jauh with jia lei la u 

-Amy, blog, certified dy? lol
-Michelle, brave asss!!! traveling alone!

5 comments:

amylovesgreentea said...

My blog will hibernate for now first until i feel like bolgging again. But i feel like i dont want to blog anymore. Haha! Depend la...

Edwin Loh Ern-Wei said...

Ok here I am to increase your digit counter! LOL

TJ said...

haha...cheat people to leave comment 1..hoho...got my name~!ha....
i long time x skype dy eh...hope "camping" that time can skype together la...haha....actually i also no feeling yet de..
yii? i thought u said yesterday can know dy 1? still have to interview? zzz

Fam said...

lol amy, i see u so smgt go add nuffnang and stuff, bt so long oso x peduli ur baby blogspot.. lol, edwin, THANKS! hahaha i feel happy when the number increases lol.. bt i have to blog more to increase it more haha.. TJ, wat cheat ppl leave comment oh? lol.. come la, tomoro all skype la, wait for u all haha

nancy said...

okay..